Identify the number(s) before, after, or in-between any given number(s) zero to 50.
Identify the correct number before or after a given number without having to review the entire count sequence.
in between, before, after
- Students reviewed number sequence from 30-60
- Given sets of 2 numbers, students identified and wrote the number in-between.
- Given a number, students identified and wrote what number comes before and after.
Find out the numbers that come before the given number:
1. 7, 9
2. 27, 29
3. 40, 42
Match number and quantity for numbers zero to 100.
Count objects to determine how many there are.
- From the chosen cards, students were to identify the number written.
- After identifying the number on the card, students showed 1:1 correspondence using unifix cubes.
- After making 3-4 sets of cube, students were asked to compare each set ny identifying which is more or less.
Using blocks or counting toys you have at home, show the quantity of the following numbers. After 2 or 3 sets of this, determine which is more or less or equal to.