Identify and compare basic geometric shapes, regardless of orientation or size.
Identify basic geometric shapes that best represent real-world objects.
Independently identify squares, rectangles, circles, and triangles.
Shapes, Triangle, Rectangle, Circle, Square, Oval
- Students identified different shapes presented.
- Students searched for different shapes we can find inside and outside our room.
- Students were asked to make shapes using popsicle sticks
- Students differentiated shapes from group of shapes in a picture.
Visualize spatial relationships between shapes and planar space.
Solve simple tangram puzzles by recognizing which spaces the seven given shapes can and cannot fit in the puzzle.
- Students used small shapes to make a bigger shape
- Students created different image using only 7 tangram puzzle piece.